UPI Energy FS, a leading supplier of propane and petroleum products and services throughout rural Ontario, is accepting applications for a Gas Bar Supervisor at our gas bar in Cambridge, ON.
The Gas Bar Supervisor ensures the achievement of planned sales and gross margin results. The incumbent also ensures that the image and housekeeping standards required are maintained within a safe and secure working environment.
- Ensures that pleasant and efficient customer service is provided at all times;
- Hires, trains and develops high caliber staff who comply with company policies and adhere to required housekeeping and image standards;
- Ensures that daily product pricing is within the pricing strategies developed and set;
- Achieves planned sales and gross margin results through effective pricing management and expense control;
- Ensures the security and proper handling of all cash and credit card transations according to established procedures;
- Maintains and monitors inventory. Within this regard ensures daily dips are taken and properly recorded and orders product as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each specific accountability satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform specific accountabilities.
- Effective supervisory and interpersonal communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong customer service and retail experience;
- Ability to generate and analyze reports.
Minimal physical efford is required; however, work outdoors in all types of inclement weather.
Competitve compensation, comprehensive benefit package and pension plan.
We'd like to thank all individuals for applying but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.