GAS BAR ATTENDANT - CAMPBELLFORD
The Gas Bar Attendant ensures a high level of customer service by providing customers with excellent service in such areas as providing fuel, cleaning windshields, checking oil level, etc. all within a positive, safe and helpful approach.
Reports To: Gas Bar Supervisor
- Ensures that pleasant and efficient customer service is provided at all times.
- Pumps gas, checks the oil, cleans windshields, etc. in a safe manner.
- Ensures the security and proper handling of all cash (makes correct change and balances cash) and credit card transactions according to established procedures.
- Maintains and monitors inventory. Within this regard ensures daily dips are taken and properly recorded and orders product as required.
- Ensures proper housekeeping and image standards are maintained.
- Understands and follows company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each specific accountability satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform specific accountabilities.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong customer service and knowledge of petroleum business
- Ability to record inventory levels
- Must possess valid training and certification as required
Minimal physical effort required; however, work outdoors in all types of inclement weather.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.