UPI Energy FS, a leading supplier of propane and petroleum products and services throughout rural Ontario is currently accepting applications for a Communications Specialist with our Marketing Services Department.
Under the direction of the Director, Sales and Marketing, the Communications Specialist is primarily responsible for creating and disseminating internal and external communication materials. The position is also accountable for marketing program support and execution as directed.
- Assists the Director, Sales and Marketing with the planning, scheduling and execution of Training/Product Launches and/or other presentation/education related functions for UPI Energy FS (“UPI”) Direct, Member Co-operatives, and Retail Operations.
- Designs and maintains electronic and paper presentation templates and related graphics as required.
- Assists with the development and production of various graphic designs including but not limited to posters, invitations, cards, brochures and other publications.
- Work collaboratively with outside design vendors to produce files to UPI specifications.
- Orders promotional items, corporate wear, premiums and incentives as required.
- Oversees the planning and implementation of rollouts for Sales/Promotion events and product launches (e.g. Dieselex Gold).
- Co-ordinates the production of required collateral materials to support the sales team, gas bars and other functions as required.
- Work with Joint Venture partners to steer graphic design towards a cohesive look and feel.
- Responsible for all UPI decaling including but not limited to; trucks, tanks, gas bars etc.
- Work with Digital Developer to create various digital materials as needed. Ex. Digital ads, social media
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines/standards for each product and overarching UPI brand.
- Facilitates Sponsorship program and ensures fulfillment of all approved sponsorships.
- Assists the Director, Sales and Marketing with administrative support as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each specific accountability satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform specific accountabilities.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in communications, marketing, public relations, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and Adobe Products
- Works well with others and handles direction and criticism in a positive manner
Mostly indoors in an air conditioned environment. Event conditions may vary. Some travel is required.
If you are interested in applying, please click the APPLY NOW button, complete the form and submit.
We would like to thank all individuals for applying, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.