UPI Energy FS, a leading supplier of propane and petroleum products and services throughout rural Ontario is currently accepting applications for a temporary entry level position in Communications with our Marketing Services Department. This position is for an 8 month term, from May 2019 to December 2019.
This position is responsible for the development and administration of social media accounts and events while supporting Marketing Services and Sales.
- Develop specific brand building plans for UPI Energy FS brand social media channels, outlining objectives, strategy and key performance indicators.
- Execute plans for building the UPI Energy FS brand through social media channels and report on monthly performance.
- Use analytics to continuously improve the social experience of customers.
- Works with Digital Developer to ensure knowledge of and compliancy updates in adherence to Ontario and federal laws. Ex. CASL, AODA, etc.
- Continously curate material for the social channels through current company happenings.
- Responsible for managing customer inquiries through social channels, responding in a professional, quick and efficient manner - with the assistance of appropriate team members.
- Assist in event preparation and execution where UPI Energy FS has a presence.
- Work with Communications Specialist to develop materials for events.
- Administrative support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each specific accountability satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform specific accountabilities.
- Post-secondary education in communications/marketing, specialization in social media an asset.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Adobe Creative Suite and Sprout Social knowledge considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Mostly indoors in an air conditioned environment. Event conditions may vary. Some travel is required.
If you are interested in applying, please click the APPLY NOW button, complete the form and submit.
We would like to thank all individuals for applying, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.